Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I want my hair dark pink/red colour!!!?

but my hair is light brown and i DONT wanna bleach it again! surely there must be some dye around that will work without having to bleach my hair again, my hair isnt very dark either.



I want my hair dark pink/red colour!!!?

go to a good hairdresser and they will advise you. i have brown hair and i regularly have mine dyed bright reds and blondes. my daughter is a hairdresser and she has got some wonderful colours that will show up on the darkest of hair without the bleach.



I want my hair dark pink/red colour!!!?

Since you don't want it bright pink, you can probably just apply some "punky" color dyes now. Special Effects - Atomic Pink is exactly what you described. It wont be all vibramt, sort of natural, but it should still be visible.



I want my hair dark pink/red colour!!!?

Hi there, if you want the most fantastic vibrant red in your hair, try wella's "Magma red".(your hairdresser will be able to get it for you or try buying it on line from Sally's). My hairdresser puts it through for me in blocks, I have black hair. I must admit reds is the hardest colour to hold on hair, but this one is brilliant.....even better as it has NO bleach in it...



Good luck with your quest



I want my hair dark pink/red colour!!!?

Before it was when your hair color choices were blonde, red, brunette, and black, but now each basic hair color comes in a full array of choices so you can do a strand test for yourself and decide what suits you best . More information at http://moreaboutcolor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment