Saturday, May 5, 2012

Im dying my hair blonde and red highlights should i wait the for weeks before doign the highlights o

another question. what is the best brand of HOME hair dye i can use?



Im dying my hair blonde and red highlights should i wait the for weeks before doign the highlights or no?

I did this last year and only waited a few days between the colors. I used Extreme FX for the blonde and Color Rays for the red- problem was the red bled everytime it got wet. Whichever you use if you have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you go there and buy this stuff by Feria called Color Moisturizing Treatment. It repairs your hair from all the coloring and bleaching, makes it very soft, and you can use it as a conditioner every time you shampoo. It also enhances the color if it starts to fade. I fried my hair pretty bad bleaching it one time and this stuff was a miracle, didn't have to get any cut off as it repaired it.



Im dying my hair blonde and red highlights should i wait the for weeks before doign the highlights or no?

I am a licensed cosmetologist, and you don't have to wait to do the highlights. You can do them the same day (if you are really good or whoever is doing your hair is really good, you can do it at the same time). I would go to Sally's beauty supply and get the color there, first of all, it is professional color just like whats used in the salons and its less expensive than buying hair color at the store. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment