Saturday, May 5, 2012

What is the name of the girl with the curly hair and red top who sings the chorus on Nelly's so

This is her part:



[Chorus]



Smile fo me daddy



(What you lookin at)



Lemme see ya grill



(Let you see my what)



Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill



(Rob da jewelry store and tell em make me a grill)



Smile fo me daddy



(What you lookin at)



I want to see your grill



(You wanna see my what)



Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill



(Add a whole top diamonds and da bottom rows gold)



What is the name of the girl with the curly hair and red top who sings the chorus on Nelly's song, Grillz?

I can't think of her name but she's from the group Blaque....you know the one's that sing "808"



What is the name of the girl with the curly hair and red top who sings the chorus on Nelly's song, Grillz?

isn't it ciara?oh ciara is in another song....they don't say who it actually is...but if i get some answer, i will contact you!

No comments:

Post a Comment