Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

Yeah, do it. You will just keep thinking about it until you do it, anyway, so you might has well get it over with. Hey, you can always dye it back!



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

I would stay with the red hair.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

If you like a drastic change! I did the same thing and I looked like a hot Italian broad! Good luck have fun!



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

as a fellow natural redhead (if you are a natural redhead) i think we are few and i think its awesome and beautiful so no.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

Female,,Hell No



Male,, hell yes



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

Probably not...sounds to dramatic. I have natural red hair (strawberry blonde). Sounds like a lot of people like natural red, because there are so few of us with it. But if you're dead-set on dying it, then try something that's not too dark. I recently dyed mine "chocolate cherry". It's a deep brownish/auburn and looks really good, but not too extreme. You might like that color. It's the Nutrise dye.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

Think really heard about it because you would be surprised how many "help I dyed my hair black I hate it now" questions pop up on here



Consider how you'll have to change your makeup to look warmer and not sallow.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

natural red? NOOOOO.



Black is a no-go if you are a natural red. red-heads tend to have pale skin, so black would completely wash you out. plus, you are so lucky. its only the real reds that can pull of being red!



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

no, please dont...black is very hard to get out of your hair...lets say if you dont like it in a few weeks then you are kinda stuck with it...please dont



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

if you have an olive ar medium complexion...yes but most red heads i see have a very fair/pale complexion in that case dont....it looks awful and makes your face look washed out



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

are you a natural redhead? If so, I think black would look aweful on you. It would really help to know what you look like. skin tone, etc.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

I think a person with red hair should never dye it. There are so few. That's also what 17 says. But if you REALLY want to go for it! :)



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

no no no



natural is always best.



you might try highlights (blonde) if you are looking for a change but NEVER NEVER black!



natural red heads need lighter colors to help them glow.



I know because my dad is a natural red head and I have the red tint to my hair.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

NO NO NO! Red is beautiful!



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

I am a blonde. I died my hair black for years. I loved it but when I finally decided to go back it was hell. Keeping your roots died its hard anyway but black is impossible to get out. But you say you are a red head so even if your try to strip that black out of your hair it will turn a redish orange anyway. So you have a benefit.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

whatever floats your boat, if you look crap with black hair you can always back to red or choose another colour.



Btw, i didn't know black hair could die, does it have a pulse?, I thought you could only dye black but I didn't know it could die, If you can kill black hair let me know, I have black hair too.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

no



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

it depends -- if you have pale skin then i say keep with your red hair, because black hair and pale skin looks emo %26amp; scary -- unless thats what youre going for. but if youre tan or/and have olive or dark skin and you really want to, then i say go for it!



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

Sure.



When I grow my hair out, I am going to leave it in its natural curls, and dye it black.



Black goes with everything.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

no because the roots would be noticeable wen the color starts growing out



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

Sure! You only live once, and it's fun to try new things. Get a non-permanent dye (the box will say something like "lasts for 6-12 shampoos" or "lasts up to 24 shampoos"). That way, if you don't like it, it will wash out after a while.



Should i die my hair black? my hair is red now.?

go for it! i just went from platinum blonde to black and i love ittttt

No comments:

Post a Comment