Monday, April 23, 2012

HAIR Crisis!!! My eyes are also turning red? Oh are there any diet exercises for 12 year olds?

Ever since summer vacation started my hair has been turning dry, puffy, and I've been having a tough time brushing my hair! It always gets messy and all knottyish like a minute after brushing my hair.



Now, my eyes have been turning a little red all the time! I try putting eye drops sometimes but that doesnt really seem to work....



Okay I know what some of you are thinking... Oh dont think about that diet stuff your only 12! I'm not all that fat I'm actually kind of skinny but my parents are forcing me to eat greasy burgers, hot dogs, ribs, etc and I tell them that I want to eat something more healthy but all they say is, "JUST EAT IT NOW! ITS GOOD FOR YOU!" and I have been realising that my stomach has been sticking out a little more and I'm gaining more weight on my stomach and hips DX This all started during summer vacation. So this is one of the worst but funnest (cuz I finally get to spend a little time with my parents) vacations



Thanks,



Rae



HAIR Crisis!!! My eyes are also turning red? Oh are there any diet exercises for 12 year olds?

1. hair- is it really hot where you live? it could be because you have been out in the sun and because of chlorine( if you swim). ocean salt can also cause it. try a moisture hair wrap. put alot of conditioner in your hair and wrap your hair in a damp towel on top of you head. let it sit for a while. if this problem persists, do it more often and look for moisture shampoo and conditioner. aslo look for hair protection spray with like spf 15- or 20 in it. l'oreal has some i think. take some time out of the sun and water.



2. the redness is probably because of chlorine or again the dry air (or salt if you go to the ocean) try wearing goggles ond chlorine eye drops.



3. leave health magazines around the house. be suttel. also have your parents friends talk to them if if becomes a beid problem. work out on your own too.dont rely on them all the time. encourage your parents. if worst comes to worst, sit down and tell them the facts and how it is effecting you. give them the facts straight. good luck!!



HAIR Crisis!!! My eyes are also turning red? Oh are there any diet exercises for 12 year olds?

thats like 3 questions ..... u should try slowing down a bit



HAIR Crisis!!! My eyes are also turning red? Oh are there any diet exercises for 12 year olds?

I think your hair and eye problems could be due to chlorine. Lay off on the pool. And wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo then condition. Your only 12 don't worry about gaining weight your body could be preparing for a growth spurt or could just be maturing.



HAIR Crisis!!! My eyes are also turning red? Oh are there any diet exercises for 12 year olds?

dude



i think ur starting ur period



PMS big timmmerrrr



HAIR Crisis!!! My eyes are also turning red? Oh are there any diet exercises for 12 year olds?

I don't know what to tell you about this question thats more like three. Calm down everything should work out sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment