Friday, April 27, 2012

I dyed my highlighted hair...to a red shade, it came out great but....the red dyes do not last, no m

So I now to get it back to a dark ash blonde base, I had to dye it several times, leaving my hair very dry and my scalp very itchy. What do you suggest to relieve both. I have left intensive therapy conditioners/hair masques on far longer than the recommended time ..but really to no avail. My hair is short already...so do not say cut it! Please help!



I dyed my highlighted hair...to a red shade, it came out great but....the red dyes do not last, no matter what

What i would suggest is getting the product Keraste...i believe its called. Its for colored hair that has...been through alot of coloring. Its absoultly amazing. Worked for me.



For the scalp, if you can't find the above, use neutrogena t gel. It really smells but it will make your scalp feel so much better.



I hair model, so i get my hair died once a month at least. I had the same problem until i did the neutrogena 2x a week for a week, then the keraste (sp?) which has a mask and a leave in conditioner. AMAZING.



hope it helps



its called kerastase lil expensive, but AWESOME



I dyed my highlighted hair...to a red shade, it came out great but....the red dyes do not last, no matter what

put some serum like for frizz in your hair when u style it . the next time u put the intensive conditioner in your hair wrap it in a shower cap and then put heat on it like your hair dryer for about 15 minutes



I dyed my highlighted hair...to a red shade, it came out great but....the red dyes do not last, no matter what

go to your local salon, tell them about your problem... I'm sure that they can give you just what you need...If not go to Sally Beauty Supply and get one of those one time use conditioners... they REALLY work...

No comments:

Post a Comment