Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello, all i got Q, about my hair, i want to die my hair to red or pink but i cant decide plz help i

I would stick with red if you're a guy; pink might raise some questions about your sexuality--unless you're gay or bisexual and you don't mind making a statement about your sexuality. Also, make sure you choose a color that looks good with your skin tone; bring some girl friends with you when you pick out the color, and have them hold it up to your face to see if it looks good with your skintone. You can also always have your hair professionally stripped and dyed, or highlighted, which makes the color(s) look truer, and will help you get a color that matches your skintone well--it's also less messy!



Hello, all i got Q, about my hair, i want to die my hair to red or pink but i cant decide plz help if any1 can

You should die it red. Especially on a guy, I think it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment