Monday, April 23, 2012

Dye job. I want to dye my hair a different color other than red. Maybe blue/purple.?

what's the best way to get my hair bleached (not that orange color but lighter) so I can apply on the teal color that i want. What's the step? Do i have to bleach my hair 3 times before doing so? My hair is previously black. I need some color but I'm tired of always going red. also, is there a product that works better than the other? I usually use wella or quick blue.



Dye job. I want to dye my hair a different color other than red. Maybe blue/purple.?

Those work just fine. That's what I always used when I used to change my color every few weeks. Just be sure to use a very good conditioner for color-treated hair because bleach is ultra damaging for it. If it looks brassy (you've had red and black in it and has to get through all the different levels to get to blonde) leave it in longer. If it still looks brassy, wait a day to give your hair a break and dye it again. You should check out Special Effects dyes and Raw Color (both are sold at Hot Topic). They work great and last longer than other brands like Manic Panic. Plus, Raw Color has fun scents for their dyes! Hope I helped!



Dye job. I want to dye my hair a different color other than red. Maybe blue/purple.?

Try Manic Panic Bleach, it's intended for going very light blond. Manic Panic also has some great colors so does Raw. These are the ones I use on my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment