Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I naturally bring out the red and blonde highlights in my brunette hair?

I have long, straight, brown hair, and it's lighter than most Asian's hair. I was born with some red and blonde highlights, curtesy of DNA, but they arn't that noticible, though some of my friends has told me that I have natural highlights. How can I enhance these highlights without using chemcals that damage my hair? I want an all natural method! Thank you so much!



How do I naturally bring out the red and blonde highlights in my brunette hair?

Try squeezing lemon in your hair and laying out in the sun on a hot summer day for about 45 minutes. Always works for me :)



How do I naturally bring out the red and blonde highlights in my brunette hair?

I would try a "glaze" that they sell at most drugstores. It's not actually coloring your hair but will bring out the undertones. Also, if you are trying to accentuate one or the other, try shampoos and conditioners that are meant for that color. John Frieda makes a glaze and shampoos,etc for blondes, redheads, and brunettes. It is a good quality too. I believe that Sunsilk also makes a similar product for a smaller cost.



How do I naturally bring out the red and blonde highlights in my brunette hair?

try spending a lot of time outside in the sun. i know my hair gets lighter, and i get awesome highlights after being in the sun.



you could also try using some sort of shampoo like john frida or sunsilk that will bring out your highlights.



How do I naturally bring out the red and blonde highlights in my brunette hair?

materials:



-spray bottle



-1 teaspoon of almond, cherry, or vanilla extract



-4 teaspoons lemon juice [for blonde]



-4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar [for darker hair like: burnette, red. black]



-2 cups of water



what to do:



combine ingredients in spray bottle and shake up. spray in your hair wherever you want the highlights to show up more [your whole head works better]. Go outside and sit or do whatever you want in the sun for at least 30 minutes. do this more than once.



NOTE: this only brings out natural highlights and you should wash it out 1 hour after youre done.

No comments:

Post a Comment