Monday, April 23, 2012

Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

dont change your hair color .. red is very unique and most beautiful.. it makes one stand out int the crowd.... be grateful you have that hair coloring



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

Blonde. If you have a typical red heads skin tone, dark brown would be too harsh on you and make you look extremely pale.



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

It depends on your skin colour, if you are a typical red head with light skin dye it golden brown



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

It would probably be better to go with the dark brown first, to be sure the red doesn't cause the blonde dye to turn more pink than blonde. Good luck!!



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

go to SALON, lol



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

that depends of what colour your skin is



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

Do you know how many women WANT red hair? Mine is auburn and I wouldnt color it for anything....



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

I think red is OK but if you insist remember men like the blondes



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

Hey I would love to have red hair. I'm a brunette, would you like to



trade hair?



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

dark brown!!



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

have blond highlights put in it



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

do alittle bit of both...have like brown hair and blonde highlights...it woulg look so cute!!



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

light golden brown with blonde highlights



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

I would go an auburn. That way if your red roots start to come in it doesn't look that bad. Normally red heads(i am assuming that you do) have a lighter completion. Auburn hair goes well with a paler skin tone. Other wise go a light brown...not too dark.



Help! My hair is red and i want to color it. Should i go blond or dk. Brn?

dark brown then u can try going lighter untill u get to blonde. so people can get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment