Monday, April 16, 2012

Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

hello everyone. my hair is naturally a medium/dark red/auburn colour and at the moment is currently dyed blonde (my entire head) I always got it professionally done at the salon but this isn't affordable to me anymore so what I want to do it on my own. I do have quite enough experience with at-home boxes. So what I want is either to dye it a dark brown with a red tint, or maybe just a dark vibrant red. what do you people suggest?



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

Depends on your skin tone.I dye mine copper.It looks good with my cool skin tone.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

INSTEAD OF THE DYE, DO A RINSE



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

I like the dark vibrant red idea. I have it like that myself.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

NO! you never know what can happen with those at home things. i have died blonde hair as well and i tried dying it brown with an at home box and my hair basically got really screwed up. and then i had to pay more money to get professional help. JUST DON"T DO IT



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

Do a dark brown with a red tint. Sometimes bright reds done at home can turn out to be fake looking.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

I'd go for the brown. A lot of times, at home reds turn out really fake. One time, I had died my hair this violet-red color. When it washed out it was orange, and I had to walk around with orange hair for several months until I got enough money to recolor my hair professionally. But, instead of a dark brown, try something lighter. The red will really stand out more against the lighter shade, especially if the red is a vibrant red.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

Dark brown with a red tint!



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

When you say dyed blonde you probably mean bleached. You could take this opportunity to let it grow out and recover. Too much bleaching can damage hair in the long term.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

My Daughter is a hairdressing student at college, she suggests booking an appointment there. 3yd year student would do it for you for around 鎷?.00. Supervised by an instructor. You and student both benefit. regards...



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

and you want to start losing your hair..cos that is what will happen if you keep putting chemicals on your hair



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

Buy Recital in the colour you want and it should take.Its easy if you are going darker, it takes longer if you want to go lighter.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

I've been dying my hair myself for over 30 years. Modern dyes are very reliable. If you're uncertain go for a semi-permanent.



I've just gone from a light blonde to a a vibrant red using a semi-permanent and everyone thinks it fantastic.



If you want to be more cautious, in the past I've done it by using a permanent dye close to my natural colour then using a red permanent dye about three weeks later; that will give you a darker result but will be more permanent.



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

you will have to pre-pigment your blond hair first, depending on what shade of red you want to go! If you don't the red will just slide of and look like a wishy wash pink colour. Be care full doing this at home you cold end up fluorescent orange! good luck



Dyed blonde hair, want to dye it red!?

dont attempt these things at home.



you need to go 2 the hairdressers to get this treatment done. im guessing the blonde u have is bleach...if so this means that you probably dont have any (or much) natural pigments in your hair as the bleach takes this out when applyed. if this is the case, the hair needs to be pre-pigmented to put some of these pigments back into the hair. if this is not done, it could go horribly wrong, like go a different colour etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment