Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm a man getting my headshots taken soon. I have pale skin and red/blonde hair. Any makeup sug

how do I wear make up to make my skin less blotchy, but not look like i'm wearing make up?



I'm a man getting my headshots taken soon. I have pale skin and red/blonde hair. Any makeup suggestions?

get a concealer in your skin color. try to match it perfectly...or tinted moisturizer.



also u can try Clean %26amp; Clear oil control sheets.. they control shine. they also have one w/ rice powder on one side ( i forgot what the brand was ). u can try some clear mascara for ur brows and eyelashes too



good luck!



I'm a man getting my headshots taken soon. I have pale skin and red/blonde hair. Any makeup suggestions?

get powder make up if ur skin is oily. if its dry use creamier foundations... dont apply a lot becuz u want to look natural .. dont use a concealer just foundation .. make sure its the right color. and 4 the lips u can scrub them with ur brush and when they're clean then apply a little moisturisng lip balm .. and ur off ;D hope that was helpful



I'm a man getting my headshots taken soon. I have pale skin and red/blonde hair. Any makeup suggestions?

Since you are a guy you really don't want to go overboard with makeup. The natural look is really in now-a-days anyways so stick to the basics. Find a foundation that is exactly or very close to your skin tone. If you are looking for blush first find what color your Natural blush is (when you are blushing in real life) to do this all you need to do is pinch your cheeks for about 3 seconds or you can sit on a chair or a bed and put your head down to your knees and let the blood drain to your face (this works trust me) the color that you blush naturally should be the one to buy for your comp card. Skip the eyeshadow and if you want eyeliner and maskara go for brown or if you want you can use clear maskara.



To make your skin less blotchy i would say buy a light foundation. Try I.D. Bare Essentuals (Sephora, Ulta 3, or order online). Their foundations are lightweight, powder based and mineral based. It gives you enough coverage to fill everything in and make your face look smoothe and radiant without looking like you are caked up in makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment