Friday, April 20, 2012

Do i have herpes, my knob is always red and pubic hair part always itches me, pls helpp, im so depre

do i have herpes, i urinate a lot, my knob is always red, and the bottom tip of my knob sometimes gets inflamed, ive had this problem for 2 months, ive been doctors and ive had all std tests, all have come out negative,i had never had visible sores,what could it be pls help, im still a virgin, but have done evrything else with girls pls help



Do i have herpes, my knob is always red and pubic hair part always itches me, pls helpp, im so depressed?

It could be that you are not cleaning up well. Sweat can build up in your pubic area causing you too itch. You could also have scabies which are little mites that cause you to itch, however if you have no bumps not likely. You mentioned you have done everytrhing else with a girl????? So if you have had oral sex (you on her or her on you), you can always catch an std that way. However if the doctor says you are negative,then you are negative. There are actually 2 questions? 1. Do you masturbate alot? You could be handling the "knob" too rough. Mastubating too much can cause this. There is not set number that deems it too much but this can be the case. Qustion 2. If you are not circumsied you can be irritating the frenulum which is attached to the foreskin. Sounds like you need to lay off the hands for a bit and possibly change your laundry soap...... The girls you are with and have done" everything else" with...do they have braces?



Do i have herpes, my knob is always red and pubic hair part always itches me, pls helpp, im so depressed?

could be a reaction to a different laundry soap. Also if you're not circumcised it could be a yeast infection. If you've been tested and you're negative I wouldn't worry too much



Do i have herpes, my knob is always red and pubic hair part always itches me, pls helpp, im so depressed?

If you've never had sex, the chances of you having an STD is practically nil. You can get STDs via oral sex, though.



If you've seen a doctor and have tested negative, you don't have an STD.



If you masturbate a lot, it is possible you are not cleaning up well enough and it's drying out the tip of your "knob".



Do i have herpes, my knob is always red and pubic hair part always itches me, pls helpp, im so depressed?

Its probably not an STD. It definately doesnt sound like herpes to me. If you want to be sure you can have your doctor take a blood test to see if it is. Its probably just an irritation and you should probably groom your pubic hair so that its more manageable so that it wont be so itchy

No comments:

Post a Comment