Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dyeing red-dark brown hair purple?

Ok, so this summer I want to permanently dye the tips of my hair purple. Easy enough, I think? But I really have not colored my hair before. It is black-brown, but in the sun it is auburny. I am planning on bleaching my hair first to take the color out. but will the bleach only take out the darkness and leave the redness? Will it completely kill my hair? Will purple work on my color hair? What are good dyes and products to use?



Dyeing red-dark brown hair purple?

go to the beauty supply grab some of that bleach powder u mix urself because they work the best. if u really want purple ur gonna have to leave the bleach in until ur hair is damn near blonde white. it will change the texture of your hair somewhat. i would use a semi permanent purple like the manic brand



Dyeing red-dark brown hair purple?

wrong. get a hair color stripping bleach. the most effective and powerful is from manic panic. volume 40. use that, wash your hair, towel dry and put the color you want on your hair... then leave in for at least an hour if your hair was dark. Report It



Dyeing red-dark brown hair purple?

what u should do is just bleach the ends of your hair then put the purple in it and you should ask your hair stylist what the best products are.



Dyeing red-dark brown hair purple?

Bleach will take all the color out but with dark hair you need to leave it in longer........

No comments:

Post a Comment