Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How come when i dye my hair brown it comes out red after the first few washes?

my natural hair color is brown and i would like to dye it chestnut brown so it'll be a bit darker



but i every time i dye it or when i go to the salon and dye it, it comes out red after the first few washes. When im either in the sun or indoors, I can also notice that it's red even when i shampoo and condition my hair with color treatment.



Well i want to kno how can i make it stop.



I'm plannin to dye my hair chestnut brown again and hopefully without all that red coming out



any one knows how to prevent it?



How come when i dye my hair brown it comes out red after the first few washes?

You need a "blue" shampoo, ask your stylist it's used for Grey hair and also to neutralize the color red, but I can't think of the name of what I used. If you have a Great Clips in your area that is where I bought mine, it cost $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment