Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help! I need to make my own color hair spray (red please)?

Its my championship soccer tounrament and my team color is red. We have red face paint and ribbons but we need hairspray!! Does anyone have a recipe that is easy to wash out, but has long lasting results (thats maybe sweatproof!)



Help! I need to make my own color hair spray (red please)?

this may sound a bit weird, but red food colouring does exactly that, it will stay in for a few days, but washes out easily, try it out, good luck



Help! I need to make my own color hair spray (red please)?

It's not hair spray, but Got-2-B-Glued has a color called Paranoid Red. It may work better for you than hair spray. It is literally glue to hold any style. It is a huge mess to put in, but looks amazing when you do it right! It is strong and will hold all day, is pretty much sweat proof and it takes a bit of work but washes out rather easily. It may take 3 shampooings to get it all.... Good luck! Go Team!! Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment