Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I want to dye my hair a kind of dark red?

I have a golden dark blonde natural haircolor now. I would like to try to dye my hair at home- would it be best to first dye it brown? to avoid a pink color? or just go straight from dark blonde to dark red? Thanks for any advice. Also, if anyone could recommend a good brand I'd appreciate it! Thanks!



I want to dye my hair a kind of dark red?

You can go directly to a dark red. You may need to dye it more than once to get the deep colour saturation you are looking for.



Red is a beautiful colour. It is also very difficult to maintain and keep intense and beautiful. Red fades, fast. You will be re-dyeing your hair on a frequent, regular basis to keep your colour. It is also the very dickens to remove, should you change your mind and want your goldie locks back.

No comments:

Post a Comment