Monday, April 16, 2012

Who is this New Artist? I saw her on VH1 Soul...red/brown hair, with a guitar in video, she's f

I can't remember the name of the song or what it is really about. i saw the video about 2 months ago. But this woman looks about her mid-late 20's. and in the video she's playing/carrying around a guitar there are about 2 other women ....one maybe loses her job or something



i think its kindof an empowerment song.



I know this isnt much info but please throw out some relavant names......hopefully 1 will sound familiar



Thanks



Who is this New Artist? I saw her on VH1 Soul...red/brown hair, with a guitar in video, she's from NY. HELP

Emily King, the song is called "Walk In My Shoes".



Who is this New Artist? I saw her on VH1 Soul...red/brown hair, with a guitar in video, she's from NY. HELP

Maybe Paramore?

No comments:

Post a Comment