Monday, April 16, 2012

I need a fast solution for keeping my hair fiery red?

im between colors and its turnning more gold. i like the fiery red, not the burgundys or eggplants, but more the red orange colors. John Frieda color shampoo looks like eggplant Please, i am a hairdresser and have tried them all, i think. any suggestions???????



I need a fast solution for keeping my hair fiery red?

I make my own color enhancing conditioner, for me conditioner works better then the color enhancing shampoo.



I mix ink works from paul mitchell, or you could use special effects,maniac panic, any alternative colors, using the color you want.



I mix it with a conditioner, what you see is what you get. after mixing it, take a brush and wipe on a white towel or paper towel, and that is the color you will get.



Leave it on 3-5 minutes and rinse.



Hope this helps :)



I need a fast solution for keeping my hair fiery red?

Try Aveda's color enhancing shampoos and conditioners. You're probably already using color-care shampoo now, but you can alternate it with the Aveda. Also, try a semi-permanent clear gloss after you color your hair with the red. It may help seal the color in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment