Saturday, April 14, 2012

Anyone find a solution for red wiry hair. I am caucasion and in my 30s.?

Hot oil treatments. They come in little tubes, sold in 3's or 5's as far as I remember. You need to apply once a day for 3 days. When you put each treatment on, cover your head with a plastic bag, to keep in the heat.



Before you start, heat the tubes, you can just stick them in a cup of boiling water for a couple of minutes.



Also, don't wash your hair every day. Drys up the oils.



Another also, lol, after washing your hair, apply a leave in conditioner.



And for my last also, avoid blow drying, it burns.



Anyone find a solution for red wiry hair. I am caucasion and in my 30s.?

have you tried that sunsilk?........depending on your hair type it will help.....i have very fine un managable hair and it helps me....they have a variety of products



Anyone find a solution for red wiry hair. I am caucasion and in my 30s.?

Why are you concerned about red wiry hair. Unless you are trying to be a part of the Hollywood red carpet crowd. Keep your beautiful hair as the creator gave it to you and work with it. Stop frustrating yourself to be someone you are not. Being caucasion and age thirty has nothing to do with your hair. Buy your self beautiful combs, ribbons and decorative hair pins and go for it. Todays liberation in fashion allows for your type of hair. If you got into modeling you would know that. Love yourself! Why would you want straight hair anyway. It is the hardest thing in life to curl.



Good luck!!



Anyone find a solution for red wiry hair. I am caucasion and in my 30s.?

I have red thick curly hair and there are a couple things I would suggest. I always condition my hair with a heavier conditioner like Herbal Essence. Thicker conditioners help weigh my hair down a little and it needs it. I use a product that I buy from Wal-Mart from Marc Anthony. It's called Strictly Curls. It's a leave in curl defining lotion. It has a hint of a lemon candy scent that smells good too. This stuff is alcohol free so it wont dry your hair out and it wont make your hair stiff either since its a conditioning product. After you wash and condition your hair, comb or brush it while it's wet and then apply this stuff. Don't touch your hair again until it's completely dry. This will define any curl in your hair and keep it from frizzing out. When your hair is dry, shake the curls loose and you should be good to go. I hope that this is helpful for you. It took me a long time to figure out how to take care of my red unruly hair. Now I get compliments on it all of the time. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment