Friday, April 20, 2012

Do guys like blond,red or brown hair?

I have a blond haired friend and a brown haired friend and i have redish hair,but we all like to have fun. What do you guys like?



Do guys like blond,red or brown hair?

i like red or black myself. i try to stay away from the blonds because they are too wanted by everyone else (that's not always a good thing) red heads are aw some because they are the rarest of all the hair colors.



sorry to all the blonds out there that read this LOL



Do guys like blond,red or brown hair?

i honestly dont really care. you could be bald, and with a good personality, i would like you.



Do guys like blond,red or brown hair?

Hair color don't matter to me. I'm all about the personality.



Do guys like blond,red or brown hair?

It all depends on the head underneath it,



Do guys like blond,red or brown hair?

I dig blonde girls. Brunettes are pretty hot too. I'm not trying to isult you, but i don't like readheads. I don't care about her hair that much though. I care about who she is inside. Just be confident in yourself. Be who you are and be glad how you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment