Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

According to people, my hair color "doesn't come in a bottle" so i don't wanna mess this up!!



PLEASE HELP ME!!!!



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

Black will probably be a weird contrast. Why not dark brown instead? Red would probably look better out of your suggestions.



However instead of highlights maybe you should opt for lowlights, which are not as obvious because they are not on the top layers of your hair, and then you don't have to worry about your hair looking streaky or the roots looking bad. Make sure to get them done professionally, too--home highlighting kits often look very cheap and bad.



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

ODNMT GET HIGHLIGHTS.. messe up your hair. so much work to repair it



unless you ahve a proffesional stylist hired..



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

Honestly, I don't like either, and people are right, if you have a unique color I wouldn't want to screw around with it.



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

black



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

umm well if you wanna look punk... i guess black... not red... but if you want it to look natural.... brown.



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

Neither.



By getting either dark red or black highlights with blond hair, you'll just look trashy.



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

black



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

Hey,



I think you should highlight your hair blood red. I have pitch black curly hair, and trust me, it won't look good with blonde. No offense. If a bright color mixes into a pitch black color, it would look very odd. Think about lime green with black, yeah it's a cool combo, but not on someones hair....



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

Neither. It honestly will look really skanky. Maybe you could dye one chunk red or something. But don't do black, and don't do all over lowlights (your haircolor is blonde, so it would be lowlights, not highlights).



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

light purple, like lavender



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

DONT DO EITHER!!!!...



IM SERIOUS NOW



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

Red is a color that tends to bleed. It may bleed into your blond and turn it pinkish in some places, that would look wrong. And black would look okay if you did small pieces, not huge chunks. But keep in mind you'll have to always be redying to upkeep it. OR you could do your underneigh layer a dark brown. That would look so cool!



I have blonde hair . . blood red highlights or pitch black??

I would not recommend either of these colours for a natural blond hair colour. Try highlights of different shades of Blond maybe honey and caramel. The darkest I would go would be a light warm brown but mainly on the underneath layers. blond and black would only really work if you were looking for a very extreme look but I think this would only work well if the blonde was a white peroxide blonde with only one or two well placed highlights to accentuate the style. Warning!!!!! always go to a professional salon leave jobs like this to the experts. DIY this at your peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment